Consultant Machine Learning Engineer (m/f/d)
What we offer you: Freedom. Flexibility. Development.
Take the opportunity to turbocharge your career. If you’re open-minded, a team player, and an initiative taker, you’ll experience great things at mayato – freedom, flexibility, personal development, and team spirit. All these together, plus:
- Diverse projects with customers from different industries
- Flat hierarchies, an open and informal corporate culture with short decision paths, because we believe in the “open door” principle
- Attractive remuneration, additional benefits, and 30 days’ vacation, plus all public holidays of the German federal state of Baden-Württemberg, regardless of where you live
- State-of-the-art tools and individual development and progression opportunities within the company
- Extremely motivated, committed colleagues and – importantly – a high fun factor
What you may do at mayato: Plan. Design. Implement.
- As a consultant, advise our customers on the implementation of machine learning projects (focal points: System Design, Data Engineering, Model Deployment, Production Services)
- Support the team throughout the project lifecycle from business analysis, data selection & transformation to deployment and operation of machine learning models
- Get to know diverse projects and customers and design modern system architectures for our machine learning approaches
What we’re looking for: Competence. Commitment. Customer focus.
- A succesfull degree, preferably in (business) informatics, mathematics (with business studies), statistics, physics or a comparable field of study with a quantitative focus, successfully completed
- Computer Science basics for Machine Learning (data structures, algorithms, computer architectures)
- Knowledge of data modeling, data structures, data analysis and software architectures
- Good statistical or mathematical understanding
- Experience in the implementation of machine learning algorithms, frameworks and common libraries
- Good understanding of common programming languages such as Python, R, C# (.NET), Scala, Data Engineering methods
- Commitment, strong communication skills, willingness to perform, analytical skills and enjoyment of teamwork
- High proficiency in German and English (in professional contexts)
- Willingness to travel within Germany
By the way, not only are we a strong team at mayato, but we’re also part of a strong organization: the Positive Thinking Company. And that’s exactly how we think: positive – so we can find the ideal solution for our customers. The best thing is: Because we’re so good, we’re growing apace. Join us. Send us your application. We look forward to hearing from you.