Technical Consultant Digital Automation (m/f/d)
What we offer you: Freedom. Flexibility. Development.
Take the opportunity to turbocharge your career. If you’re open-minded, a team player, and an initiative taker, you’ll experience great things at mayato – freedom, flexibility, personal development, and team spirit. All these together, plus:
- Diverse projects with customers from different industries
- Flat hierarchies, an open and informal corporate culture with short decision paths, because we believe in the “open door” principle
- Attractive remuneration, additional benefits, and 30 days’ vacation, plus all public holidays of the German federal state of Baden-Württemberg, regardless of where you live
- State-of-the-art tools and individual development and progression opportunities within the company
- Extremely motivated, committed colleagues and – importantly – a high fun factor
What you may do at mayato: Plan. Design. Implement.
- Conception and implementation of innovative, digital solutions in production, manufacturing and logistics
- Identification of trends and future topics for electrical automation
- Analysis and modelling of customer requirements and production-related business processes
- Evaluation of machine connections, controls as well as interfaces and data flows
- Creation of rough and detailed concepts for IT-technical mapping of customer requirements based on customer software
- You will develop creative and innovative solutions for IT-technical challenges in order to use the software products optimally and to be able to expand them later
- Development of solution concepts with the customer and decision-makers as well as management of the corresponding (sub)projects
- Long-term customer support in the implementation of their industry 4.0 strategy
- Cooperation with experienced consultants and joint discussion of solution approaches
- You work independently on new topics and share the results with the team
What we’re looking for: Competence. Commitment. Customer focus.
- Successfully completed degree in engineering or natural sciences (Dipl.-Ing., Master of Engineering/Science), preferably in the fields of industrial engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, automation technology or a comparable course of studies
- Passion for digital challenges in automotive / mechanical engineering
- Enthusiasm for innovative topics hidden behind the buzzwords Internet of Things (IoT), digital Manufacturing and Industry 4.0
- Industry experience in the application of automation technologies in mechanical engineering
- Sound knowledge in the automation topics sensor technology, industrial communication (5G, field buses, OPC UA) and industry 4.0
- Very good communication and contact skills as well as a feeling for how things are successfully marketed
- Experience in leading working groups or other committees
- High personal interest in new topics and technologies as well as a structured and analytical way of working, team spirit and high personal commitment
- High proficiency in German and English (in professional contexts)
- Willingness to travel within Germany
By the way, not only are we a strong team at mayato, but we’re also part of a strong organization: the Positive Thinking Company. And that’s exactly how we think: positive – so we can find the ideal solution for our customers. The best thing is: Because we’re so good, we’re growing apace. Join us. Send us your application. We look forward to hearing from you.