Technical Consultant Industrial Artificial Intelligence (m/f/d)
What we offer you: Freedom. Flexibility. Development.
Take the opportunity to turbocharge your career. If you’re open-minded, a team player, and an initiative taker, you’ll experience great things at mayato – freedom, flexibility, personal development, and team spirit. All these together, plus:
- Diverse projects with customers from different industries
- Flat hierarchies, an open and informal corporate culture with short decision paths, because we believe in the “open door” principle
- Attractive remuneration, additional benefits, and 30 days’ vacation, plus all public holidays of the German federal state of Baden-Württemberg, regardless of where you live
- State-of-the-art tools and individual development and progression opportunities within the company
- Extremely motivated, committed colleagues and – importantly – a high fun factor
What you may do at mayato: Plan. Design. Implement.
- Conception and implementation of innovative, digital solutions in production, manufacturing and logistics
- Supplier-independent consulting on the use of artificial intelligence and industry-relevant cyberphysical technologies (e.g. robotics, autonomous systems, augmented reality)
- Process analysis and feasibility assessment in these areas
- Supplier and tool selection as well as proof of concept
- Know-how transfer and adaptation of new solutions into existing process landscapes of customers from the automotive and mechanical engineering sectors
- Development of architectures and solution concepts with the respective customer, if necessary management of the corresponding (partial) projects
- Long-term customer support in the implementation of their industry 4.0 strategy
- Cooperation with experienced consultants and joint discussion of solution approaches
- You work independently on new topics and share the results with the team
What we’re looking for: Competence. Commitment. Customer focus.
- Successfully completed degree in engineering or natural sciences (Dipl.-Ing., Master of Engineering/Science), preferably in the field of computer engineering, electrical engineering, artificial intelligence, technical cybernetics or comparable course of studies
- Passion for digital challenges in automotive / mechanical engineering
- Deep understanding of the potentials and applications of artificial intelligence in industrial processes
- Enthusiasm for innovative topics hidden behind the buzzwords Internet of Things (IoT), digital Manufacturing and Industry 4.0
- Solid programming (e.g. C++, C#, Java) and database skills (SQL)
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies (e.g. Hadoop, Spark)
- Solid experience with NLP (Chat- / Voicebots), Machine Learning or Image Analysis
- Experienced use of data science and artificial intelligence tools such as R, Python, SPSS, RapidMiner, SAS, Tensorflow
- High personal interest in new topics and technologies as well as a structured and analytical way of working, team spirit and high personal commitment
- Willingness to travel within Germany
By the way, not only are we a strong team at mayato, but we’re also part of a strong organization: the Positive Thinking Company. And that’s exactly how we think: positive – so we can find the ideal solution for our customers. The best thing is: Because we’re so good, we’re growing apace. Join us. Send us your application. We look forward to hearing from you.