(Junior) Business Intelligence Consultant – SAP Analytics (m/f/d)
What we offer you: Freedom. Flexibility. Development.
Take the opportunity to turbocharge your career. If you’re open-minded, a team player, and an initiative taker, you’ll experience great things at mayato – freedom, flexibility, personal development, and team spirit. All these together, plus:
- Diverse projects with customers from different industries
- Flat hierarchies, an open and informal corporate culture with short decision paths, because we believe in the “open door” principle
- Attractive remuneration, additional benefits, and 30 days’ vacation, plus all public holidays of the German federal state of Baden-Württemberg, regardless of where you live
- State-of-the-art tools and individual development and progression opportunities within the company
- Extremely motivated, committed colleagues and – importantly – a high fun factor
What you may do at mayato: Plan. Design. Implement.
- You will be responsible for consulting with a focus on SAP Analytics Cloud, Lumira and Web Intelligence
- Support the analysis, design and development of reporting and dashboard solutions based on SAP Analytics Cloud, Lumira and Web Intelligence
- You will be responsible for modelling and implementation activities and support in the adjacent SAP solutions SAP HANA, SAP BW/4HANA, SAP BWonHANA and SAP BW
What we’re looking for: Competence. Commitment. Customer focus.
- You have successfully completed your studies (ideally computer science, business informatics, mathematics, business mathematics, etc.) or have acquired comparable skills through professional experience
- You have theoretical Business Intelligence knowledge and ideally have already gained first practical experience in a Business Intelligence solution from any provider (e.g. SAP, SAS, IBM, Qlik)
- Ideally, you have very good data modeling and SQL skills
- You have a basic knowledge of a common programming language (e.g. Python, Java, C/C++)
- You have an excellent analytical understanding and the right feeling for unexplored relations in existing data
- Your work is characterized by a high level of customer orientation and excellent communication skills
- You are committed, performance-oriented, determined and have a strong team spirit
- High proficiency in German and English (in professional contexts)
- Willingness to travel within Germany
By the way, not only are we a strong team at mayato, but we’re also part of a strong organization: the Positive Thinking Company. And that’s exactly how we think: positive – so we can find the ideal solution for our customers. The best thing is: Because we’re so good, we’re growing apace. Join us. Send us your application. We look forward to hearing from you.