Business Intelligence Consultant - SAP HANA (m/f/d)
What we offer you: Freedom. Flexibility. Development.
Take the opportunity to turbocharge your career. If you’re open-minded, a team player, and an initiative taker, you’ll experience great things at mayato – freedom, flexibility, personal development, and team spirit. All these together, plus:
- Diverse projects with customers from different industries
- Flat hierarchies, an open and informal corporate culture with short decision paths, because we believe in the “open door” principle
- Attractive remuneration, additional benefits, and 30 days’ vacation, plus all public holidays of the German federal state of Baden-Württemberg, regardless of where you live
- State-of-the-art tools and individual development and progression opportunities within the company
- Extremely motivated, committed colleagues and – importantly – a high fun factor
What you may do at mayato: Plan. Design. Implement.
- You will be responsible for consulting with a focus on SAP® HANA
- You will analyze, design and develop data warehouse solutions based on SAP® HANA using the features offered by SAP® HANA (e.g. DWF, SDA, SDI, SDQ, PAL)
- You will take over modeling and implementation activities in the area of SAP® HANA and support SAP® solutions SAP BW/4HANA, SAP BW on HANA, SAP Data Hub, SAP Vora and SAP® BO in the adjoining SAP® area
- You will work on the preparation of quotations as well as on the implementation and moderation of workshops and, if necessary, will take over the management of smaller project teams
What we’re looking for: Competence. Commitment. Customer focus.
- You have successfully completed your studies (ideally computer science, business informatics, mathematics, business mathematics, etc.) or have acquired comparable skills through professional experience
- You have a distinctive know-how in consulting and conception of Business Intelligence solutions, paired with very good knowledge in the areas of data management, data analysis and reporting
- You have first SAP HANA project experience and have already gained experience with Calculation Views, XS Classic, XS Advanced, HANA Analytics, CDS, DWF, SDA, SDI and/or SDQ
- Ideally, you have very good data modeling and SQL/SQLScript skills
- First experiences in the SAP solutions SAP BW/4HANA, SAP BW on HANA, SAP Data Hub, SAP Vora and/or SAP BO are desirable
- Your work is characterized by a high level of customer orientation and excellent communication skills
- You are committed, performance-oriented, determined and have a strong team spirit
- High proficiency in German and English (in professional contexts)
- Willingness to travel within Germany
By the way, not only are we a strong team at mayato, but we’re also part of a strong organization: the Positive Thinking Company. And that’s exactly how we think: positive – so we can find the ideal solution for our customers. The best thing is: Because we’re so good, we’re growing apace. Join us. Send us your application. We look forward to hearing from you.