Data Science Generalist (m/f/d)
What we offer you: Freedom. Flexibility. Development.
Take the opportunity to turbocharge your career. If you’re open-minded, a team player, and an initiative taker, you’ll experience great things at mayato – freedom, flexibility, personal development, and team spirit. All these together, plus:
- Diverse projects with customers from different industries
- Flat hierarchies, an open and informal corporate culture with short decision paths, because we believe in the “open door” principle
- Attractive remuneration, additional benefits, and 30 days’ vacation, plus all public holidays of the German federal state of Baden-Württemberg, regardless of where you live
- State-of-the-art tools and individual development and progression opportunities within the company
- Extremely motivated, committed colleagues and – importantly – a high fun factor
What you may do at mayato: Plan. Design. Implement.
- Support our customers in the planning, design and implementation of Big Data projects and solutions
- Work on complex data analyses and gain deep insights into various business areas
- Develop predictive models using advanced statistical analysis methods and mathematical models
- Implement methods in customer systems for optimized control of business models and processes
- Take on responsibility for a wide range of tasks in the areas of sensor data analysis (streaming analytics), explorative data analysis, predictive modeling and big data analytics (including anomaly detection, clustering, classification)
What we’re looking for: Competence. Commitment. Customer focus.
- A successful degree, preferably in (business) informatics, (business) mathematics, statistics, physics or you convince with your above-average analytical know-how and pronounced affinity for numbers
- Several years of professional experience in the field of Data Mining / Data Science as well as experience in partial and project management of Big Data projects
- You have experience in the application of existing forecast/classification/clustering algorithms such as Support Vector Machines, LDA or Random Forest
- You have a sound knowledge of common analysis tools and tools such as R, Python, SPSS, RapidMiner, Hadoop, Apache Spark, WEKA, Power BI, QlikView, SQL
- You have sound experience in multivariate data analysis, machine learning/deep learning/KI and data management
- High customer focus, analytical skills and excellent communication skills
- High proficiency in German and English (in professional contexts)
- Willingness to travel within Germany
By the way, not only are we a strong team at mayato, but we’re also part of a strong organization: the Positive Thinking Company. And that’s exactly how we think: positive – so we can find the ideal solution for our customers. The best thing is: Because we’re so good, we’re growing apace. Join us. Send us your application. We look forward to hearing from you.