Consultant Data Science (Cognitive Computing) (m/f/d)
What we offer you: Freedom. Flexibility. Development.
Take the opportunity to turbocharge your career. If you’re open-minded, a team player, and an initiative taker, you’ll experience great things at mayato – freedom, flexibility, personal development, and team spirit. All these together, plus:
- Diverse projects with customers from different industries
- Flat hierarchies, an open and informal corporate culture with short decision paths, because we believe in the “open door” principle
- Attractive remuneration, additional benefits, and 30 days’ vacation, plus all public holidays of the German federal state of Baden-Württemberg, regardless of where you live
- State-of-the-art tools and individual development and progression opportunities within the company
- Extremely motivated, committed colleagues and – importantly – a high fun factor
What you may do at mayato: Plan. Design. Implement.
- Support our customers in the planning, design and implementation of Big Data projects and solutions
- Work on complex data analyses and gain deep insights into various business areas
- Develop forecasting models using advanced statistical analysis methods and mathematical models
- Implement methods in customer systems for optimized control of business models and processes
- Take on responsibility for various tasks in the areas of text mining, NLP, image analytics and deep learning
What we’re looking for: Competence. Commitment. Customer focus.
- A degree, preferably in (business) informatics, (business) mathematics, statistics, physics or you convince us with your strong analytical skills and flair for numbers
- Several years of professional experience in the field of Data Mining/Science as well as experience in partial/project management of Big Data projects
- You have very good knowledge in handling AI frameworks like H2O, Watson, Azure and AWS and special AI frameworks like OpenCV, OpenNLP, Amazon Rekognition, Tensorflow, Tesseract OCR
- You have profound practical experience in dealing with e.g. Scala, Java, R, Python, SPSS, RapidMiner, Hadoop, Apache Spark, WEKA, Power BI, SQL, etc.
- Ideally, you have already had contact points with OpenCV, OpenNLP, Amazon Rekognition, Tensorflow, Tesseract OCR, Watson Vision Services, Azure Cognitive Services, Java, R, Python, etc.
- High customer focus, analytical skills and excellent communication skills
- High proficiency in German and English (in professional contexts)
- Willingness to travel within Germany
By the way, not only are we a strong team at mayato, but we’re also part of a strong organization: the Positive Thinking Company. And that’s exactly how we think: positive – so we can find the ideal solution for our customers. The best thing is: Because we’re so good, we’re growing apace. Join us. Send us your application. We look forward to hearing from you.