Business Analyst (m/f/d)
What we offer you: Freedom. Flexibility. Development.
Take the opportunity to turbocharge your career. If you’re open-minded, a team player, and an initiative taker, you’ll experience great things at mayato – freedom, flexibility, personal development, and team spirit. All these together, plus:
- Diverse projects with customers from different industries
- Flat hierarchies, an open and informal corporate culture with short decision paths, because we believe in the “open door” principle
- Attractive remuneration, additional benefits, and 30 days’ vacation, plus all public holidays of the German federal state of Baden-Württemberg, regardless of where you live
- We offer individual development opportunities, tailored to your strengths, for your further career path with us
- Extremely motivated, committed colleagues and – importantly – a high fun factor
What you may do at mayato: Plan. Design. Implement.
- As business analyst you step deeply in the specification of functional software requirements
- In the context of requirements management, you analyze and consolidate complex requirements of various departments
- As qualified contact person for functional and technical issues you act as interface between department and IT
- You design, expand and maintain functional concepts and accompany the appropriate implementation
- Additionally, you support the preparation, planning and implementation of functional tests
- You support the implementation and planning with your expertise
What we’re looking for: Competence. Commitment. Customer focus.
- A degree, preferably in (business) informatics or comparable qualifications
- Proven experience as business analyst and/or test analyst or comparable positions
- Certifications according to IREB or comparable standards are beneficial
- Ideally experience in the area of data modeling
- You familiarize yourself quickly and independently in complex situations and already know tools such as HP ALM or JIRA
- Experiences in the field BI or analytics in banking and finance
- You are performance oriented, goal oriented, possess team spirit and an active network
- Your work is characterized by a high costumer focus and excellent communication skills
- High proficiency in German and English (in professional contexts)
- Willingness to travel within Germany
By the way, not only are we a strong team at mayato, but we’re also part of a strong organization: the Positive Thinking Company. And that’s exactly how we think: positive – so we can find the ideal solution for our customers. The best thing is: Because we’re so good, we’re growing apace. Join us. Send us your application. We look forward to hearing from you.