(Junior) Consultant Data Engineering (m/f/d)
What we offer you: Freedom. Flexibility. Development.
Take the opportunity to turbocharge your career. If you’re open-minded, a team player, and an initiative taker, you’ll experience great things at mayato – freedom, flexibility, personal development, and team spirit. All these together, plus:
- Diverse projects with customers from different industries. Flat hierarchies and “open door” principle
- We carry the "Top Consultant" label and belong to the "Best employers in the ITK 2016"
- Your work environment: flat hierarchies, an open and informal corporate culture with short decision paths
- Attractive remuneration, additional benefits, and 30 days’ vacation, plus all public holidays of the German federal state of Baden-Württemberg, regardless of where you live
- At the beginning of your career you will receive the most modern tools and further training for efficient work
- We offer individual development opportunities, tailored to your strengths, for your further career path with us
- Extremely motivated, committed colleagues and – importantly – a high fun factor
What you may do at mayato: Plan. Design. Implement.
- As a (Junior) Consultant, advise our customers on Business Intelligence topics (focus on ETL, DWH and architecture)
- Support the team in planning and implementing big data scenarios with common technologies such as SAP® BW / HANA, SAS, Informatica, Talend, Exasol, Hadoop, etc.
- Get to know the most diverse projects and customers, e.g. in the planning of implementation roadmaps and implement them in close cooperation with our customers
- Take responsibility for implementing data quality measures and implementing data virtualization solutions
What we’re looking for: Competence. Commitment. Customer focus.
- A degree, preferably in (business) informatics, (business) mathematics, statistics or a comparable subject area with a quantitative focus, successfully completed
- First knowledge of Business Intelligence solutions e.g. from SAP, SAS, IBM etc. and very good SQL knowledge we would like to have
- Good understanding of common programming languages such as Python, Java, etc.
- Commitment, willingness to perform and enjoyment of teamwork
- Your work is characterized by a high level of customer orientation and excellent communication skills
- High proficiency in German and English (in professional contexts)
- Willingness to travel within Germany
By the way, not only are we a strong team at mayato, but we’re also part of a strong organization: the Positive Thinking Company. And that’s exactly how we think: positive – so we can find the ideal solution for our customers. The best thing is: Because we’re so good, we’re growing apace. Join us. Send us your application. We look forward to hearing from you.