Software Testengineer (m/f/d)
What we offer you: Freedom. Flexibility. Development.
Take the opportunity to turbocharge your career. If you’re open-minded, a team player, and an initiative taker, you’ll experience great things at mayato – freedom, flexibility, personal development, and team spirit. All these together, plus:
- Diverse projects with customers from different industries
- We carry the "Top Consultant" label and belong to the "Best employers in the ITK 2016"
- Flat hierarchies, an open and informal corporate culture with short decision paths, because we believe in the “open door” principle
- Attractive remuneration, additional benefits, and 30 days’ vacation, plus all public holidays of the German federal state of Baden-Württemberg, regardless of where you live
- State-of-the-art tools and individual development and progression opportunities within the company
- Extremely motivated, committed colleagues and – importantly – a high fun factor
What you may do at mayato: Plan. Design. Implement.
- You accompany software development projects and ensure product quality
- You will be responsible for setting up and conducting manual and automated software tests
- Creation and implementation of automated tests
- Development of test scripts using automation tools
- Creation of test concepts, test specifications and test cases control of problem solving; accompaniment of software adaptation
What we’re looking for: Competence. Commitment. Customer focus.
- A degree in (business) computer science or a comparable completed training course
- Several years of professional experience in quality assurance of software and web solutions
- Sound experience in the field of test planning and test execution
- Experience in the development of automated test procedures with PHP, Python, Java or Ruby
- Practical experience with automation tools like Selenium, Selenium Web Driver, Codeception or similar
- Ideally certification according to ISTQB
- Commitment, willingness to perform and enjoyment of teamwork
- Your work is characterized by a high level of customer orientation and excellent communication skills
- High proficiency in German and English (in professional contexts)
- Willingness to travel within Germany
By the way, not only are we a strong team at mayato, but we’re also part of a strong organization: the Positive Thinking Company. And that’s exactly how we think: positive – so we can find the ideal solution for our customers. The best thing is: Because we’re so good, we’re growing apace. Join us. Send us your application. We look forward to hearing from you.