(Junior) Planning Consultant (m/f/d)
What we offer you: Freedom. Flexibility. Development.
Take the opportunity to turbocharge your career. If you’re open-minded, a team player, and an initiative taker, you’ll experience great things at mayato – freedom, flexibility, personal development, and team spirit. All these together, plus:
- Diverse projects with customers from different industries. Flat hierarchies and “open door” principle
- We carry the "Top Consultant" label and belong to the "Best employers in the ITK 2016"
- Your work environment: flat hierarchies, an open and informal corporate culture with short decision paths
- Attractive remuneration, additional benefits, and 30 days’ vacation, plus all public holidays of the German federal state of Baden-Württemberg, regardless of where you live
- At the beginning of your career you will receive the most modern tools and further training for efficient work
- We offer individual development opportunities, tailored to your strengths, for your further career path with us
- Extremely motivated, committed colleagues and – importantly – a high fun factor
What you may do at mayato: Plan. Design. Implement.
- You will support the analysis of technical requirements and derive analytical objectives for our customers from these
- You will create IT concepts for corresponding business analytics solutions, design the IT architecture and define the necessary interfaces to source and target systems
- You will design and implement complex planning, analysis and reporting applications
- You will assume responsibility for the adaptation and further development of existing reporting and planning applications
What we’re looking for: Competence. Commitment. Customer focus.
- You have successfully completed your studies preferably in business studies, WiWi, computer science or business informatics
- You have already gained an insight into operational planning processes and know the business interrelationships
- You already have some practical experience, ideally in business intelligence or planning
- Your understanding of technical analysis tasks is very pronounced and you are in a position to develop appropriate approaches for decision support
- You have basic knowledge in data modelling of relational and multi-dimensional databases
- Programming knowledge desirable
- You have excellent analytical and mathematical thinking skills, a solution-oriented approach and the ability to easily explain complex interrelationships
- You are committed and careful, have a high level of motivation and enjoy working well in a team
- High proficiency in German and English (in professional contexts)
- Willingness to travel within Germany
By the way, not only are we a strong team at mayato, but we’re also part of a strong organization: the Positive Thinking Company. And that’s exactly how we think: positive – so we can find the ideal solution for our customers. The best thing is: Because we’re so good, we’re growing apace. Join us. Send us your application. We look forward to hearing from you.