Business Intelligence Consultant (m/f/d) Austria
What we offer you: Freedom. Flexibility. Development.
Take the opportunity to turbocharge your career. If you’re open-minded, a team player, and an initiative taker, you’ll experience great things at mayato – freedom, flexibility, personal development, and team spirit. All these together, plus:
- Diverse projects with customers from different industries. Flat hierarchies and “open door” principle
- We carry the "Top Consultant" label and belong to the "Best employers in the ITK 2016"
- Your work environment: flat hierarchies, an open and informal corporate culture with short decision paths
- Attractive remuneration, additional benefits, and 30 days’ vacation, plus all public holidays of the German federal state of Baden-Württemberg, regardless of where you live
- At the beginning of your career you will receive the most modern tools and further training for efficient work
- Extremely motivated, committed colleagues and – importantly – a high fun factor
What you may do at mayato: Plan. Design. Implement.
- You consult our customers in BI technology topics
- Thereby you are responsible for the analysis of functional concepts and the preparation of cost estimates as well as technical concepts
- You execute development activities (ETL, data integration, reporting etc.) in the area of typical reporting and dashboard solutions, but also in big data, open source and cloud applications
- You support the partner management with software producers and pre-sales activities
What we’re looking for: Competence. Commitment. Customer focus.
- A degree (university or university of applied science), preferably in (business) informatics or comparable skills through professional experience
- At least 3 years professional experience in the field of BI and analytics - in planning as well as developer
- Extensive experience in different BI technologies from various producers as well as experience in handling relational databases complete your profile
- Very good knowledge of SQL
- You are committed and careful, have a high level of motivation and enjoy working well in a team
- Your work is characterized by a high costumer focus and excellent communication skills
- High proficiency in German and English (in professional contexts)
- Willingness to travel within the DACH region
By the way, not only are we a strong team at mayato, but we’re also part of a strong organization: the Positive Thinking Company. And that’s exactly how we think: positive – so we can find the ideal solution for our customers. The best thing is: Because we’re so good, we’re growing apace. Join us. Send us your application. We look forward to hearing from you.