(Junior) Business Analyst focused on Industry 4.0 Consulting (m/f/d)
What we offer you: Freedom. Flexibility. Development.
Take the opportunity to turbocharge your career. If you’re open-minded, a team player, and an initiative taker, you’ll experience great things at mayato – freedom, flexibility, personal development, and team spirit. All these together, plus:
- Diverse projects with customers from different industries. Flat hierarchies and “open door” principle
- We carry the "Top Consultant" label and belong to the "Best employers in the ITK 2016"
- Your work environment: flat hierarchies, an open and informal corporate culture with short decision paths
- Attractive remuneration, additional benefits, and 30 days’ vacation, plus all public holidays of the German federal state of Baden-Württemberg, regardless of where you live
- At the beginning of your career you will receive the most modern tools and further training for efficient work
- We offer individual development opportunities, tailored to your strengths, for your further career path with us
- Extremely motivated, committed colleagues and – importantly – a high fun factor
What you may do at mayato: Plan. Design. Implement.
- As a Junior Consultant you will advise our customers in the areas of data analysis, data visualization and data usage in industry 4.0 projects (focus: reporting, process optimization and information processing)
- You will support the planning and implementation of industry 4.0 scenarios such as the implementation of predictive maintenance projects
- Your tasks will also include dealing with current Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, NoSQL, or similar
- You plan the implementation roadmaps and implement them in close cooperation with our customer
- You will be responsible for the implementation of data quality measures and the implementation of data virtualization solutions
What we’re looking for: Competence. Commitment. Customer focus.
- A degree, preferably in (business) information technology, (business) engineering or a comparable field with a quantitative focus
- You have initial knowledge in the area of production key figures and processes
- You have first knowledge of Business Intelligence solutions, e.g. from SAP, SAS, IBM or similar
- You are interested in exciting projects in the industry 4.0 environment and are able to develop data-driven solutions and application cases
- You have gained initial experience in common reporting applications such as Cognos, Tableau, etc.
- You have an excellent analytical understanding and the right feeling for untapped relations in existing data
- You are committed and careful, have a high level of motivation and enjoy working well in a team
- Your work is characterized by a high level of customer orientation and excellent communication skills
- High proficiency in German and English (in professional contexts)
- Willingness to travel within Germany
By the way, not only are we a strong team at mayato, but we’re also part of a strong organization: the Positive Thinking Company. And that’s exactly how we think: positive – so we can find the ideal solution for our customers. The best thing is: Because we’re so good, we’re growing apace. Join us. Send us your application. We look forward to hearing from you.