BI Architect (m/f/d)
What we offer you: Freedom. Flexibility. Development.
Take the opportunity to turbocharge your career. If you’re open-minded, a team player, and an initiative taker, you’ll experience great things at mayato – freedom, flexibility, personal development, and team spirit. All these together, plus:
- Diverse projects with customers from different industries. Flat hierarchies and “open door” principle
- We carry the "Top Consultant" label and belong to the "Best employers in the ITK 2016"
- Your work environment: flat hierarchies, an open and informal corporate culture with short decision paths
- Extremely motivated, committed colleagues and – importantly – a high fun factor
- Attractive remuneration, additional benefits, and 30 days’ vacation, plus all public holidays of the German federal state of Baden-Württemberg, regardless of where you live
- At the beginning of your career you will receive the most modern tools and further training for efficient work
- We offer individual development opportunities, tailored to your strengths, for your further career path with us
What you may do at mayato: Plan. Design. Implement.
- You define and document the BI architecture consisting of three disciplines: information-, software- and security-architecture including the physical components and their functionality
- You analyze actual situations and design complex systems and system landscapes for solutions in analytics and BI
- You support events and conception phases in pre-sales, e.g. by presenting alternative solutions and concepts based on best practices
- You support the development of BI and analytics strategies
- You analyze technical business processes and their effects on the architecture
- You ensure data quality and develop quality improvement strategies at the highest level
What we’re looking for: Competence. Commitment. Customer focus.
- A degree, preferably in (business) informatics, mathematics (with business studies), statistics or comparable field with quantitative focus
- As BI architect you are specialized in the composition of information systems, especially you focus on analytical information architectures that are used for decision making and particularly respect the data protection provisions
- A wide variety of computer science know-how (BI, software-engineering, data modeling, programming)
- Moreover, you have at least 5 years of professional experience in the area of business intelligence and consulting
- Deep knowledge of tools in the areas data modeling, database, ETL processes, BI, advanced analytics as well as software modeling
- Especially knowledge in Exasol, SAP, SAS, Talend or Tableau are beneficial
- Additionally, you have knowledge in modern model concepts (noSQL, Data Lake, Data Vault) as well as specific technical methods/components (NLS, archiving, security, logging)
- You possess the willingness and capability to quickly familiarize yourself with new tools
- Your work is characterized by a high costumer focus and excellent communication skills
- Experiences in project management and business knowledge complete you profile
- High proficiency in German and English (in professional contexts)
- Willingness to travel within the DACH region
By the way, not only are we a strong team at mayato, but we’re also part of a strong organization: the Positive Thinking Company. And that’s exactly how we think: positive – so we can find the ideal solution for our customers. The best thing is: Because we’re so good, we’re growing apace. Join us. Send us your application. We look forward to hearing from you.