(Senior) Consultant IBM Cognos (m/f/d)
What we offer you: Freedom. Flexibility. Development.
Take the opportunity to turbocharge your career. If you’re open-minded, a team player, and an initiative taker, you’ll experience great things at mayato – freedom, flexibility, personal development, and team spirit. All these together, plus:
- Diverse projects with customers from different industries. Flat hierarchies and “open door” principle
- We carry the "Top Consultant" label and belong to the "Best employers in the ITK 2016"
- Your work environment: flat hierarchies, an open and informal corporate culture with short decision paths
- Extremely motivated, committed colleagues and – importantly – a high fun factor
- Attractive remuneration, additional benefits, and 30 days’ vacation, plus all public holidays of the German federal state of Baden-Württemberg, regardless of where you live
- At the beginning of your career you will receive the most modern tools and further training for efficient work
- We offer individual development opportunities, tailored to your strengths, for your further career path with us
What you may do at mayato: Plan. Design. Implement.
- You will be responsible for consulting with a focus on BI reporting topics, in particular IBM Cognos
- Your tasks will include the analysis of business management concepts and the preparation of cost estimates
- The conception and implementation of innovative analytics and BI solutions with a focus on IBM technologies round off your field of activity
- In addition, you support partner management with software vendors and pre-sales activities
What we’re looking for: Competence. Commitment. Customer focus.
- A degree, preferably in computer science, business informatics, mathematics or statistics or have acquired comparable skills through professional experience
- You have several years of experience in reporting in the Business Intelligence environment
- Extensive experience in dealing with key figures, analyses and reports round off your profile High customer focus, analytical skills and excellent communication skills
- High proficiency in German and English (in professional contexts)
- Willingness to travel within Germany
By the way, not only are we a strong team at mayato, but we’re also part of a strong organization: the Positive Thinking Company. And that’s exactly how we think: positive – so we can find the ideal solution for our customers. The best thing is: Because we’re so good, we’re growing apace. Join us. Send us your application. We look forward to hearing from you.