Business Intelligence Consultant Focus Databases / ETL (m/f/d)
What we offer you: Freedom. Flexibility. Development.
Take the opportunity to turbocharge your career. If you’re open-minded, a team player, and an initiative taker, you’ll experience great things at mayato – freedom, flexibility, personal development, and team spirit. All these together, plus:
- Diverse projects with customers from different industries. Flat hierarchies and “open door” principle
- We carry the "Top Consultant" label and belong to the "Best employers in the ITK 2016"
- Your work environment: flat hierarchies, an open and informal corporate culture with short decision paths
- Extremely motivated, committed colleagues and – importantly – a high fun factor
- Attractive remuneration, additional benefits, and 30 days’ vacation, plus all public holidays of the German federal state of Baden-Württemberg, regardless of where you live
- At the beginning of your career you will receive the most modern tools and further training for efficient work
- We offer individual development opportunities, tailored to your strengths, for your further career path with us
What you may do at mayato: Plan. Design. Implement.
- You consult our customers in BI technology topics
- You conduct the analysis of functional concepts and prepare cost estimates as well as technical concepts
- You define and implement complex architectures e.g. for analytics solutions
- You execute development activities (ETL, data integration, reporting etc.)
- You consult our customers also in governance issues (glossary, management of test data, data quality, etc.)
- You support the partner management with software producers and pre-sales activities
What we’re looking for: Competence. Commitment. Customer focus.
- A degree (university or university of applied science), preferably in computer science, business informatics, mathematics or statistics or comparable skills through professional experience
- Multi-annual experience in a developer position in the business intelligence field
- Extensive experience in planning and implementing solutions with products such as Informatica or similar products (in case you have no experience in Informatica you have the possibility to complete an advanced training when you start at mayato)
- Experience in handling relational databases complete your profile
- You are committed and careful, have a high level of motivation and enjoy working well in a team
- Your work is characterized by a high costumer focus and excellent communication skills
- High proficiency in German and English (in professional contexts)
- Willingness to travel within Germany
By the way, not only are we a strong team at mayato, but we’re also part of a strong organization: the Positive Thinking Company. And that’s exactly how we think: positive – so we can find the ideal solution for our customers. The best thing is: Because we’re so good, we’re growing apace. Join us. Send us your application. We look forward to hearing from you.