Hadoop Consultant (m/f/d)
What we offer you: Freedom. Flexibility. Development.
Take the opportunity to turbocharge your career. If you’re open-minded, a team player, and an initiative taker, you’ll experience great things at mayato – freedom, flexibility, personal development, and team spirit. All these together, plus:
- Diverse projects with customers from different industries. Flat hierarchies and “open door” principle
- We carry the "Top Consultant" label and belong to the "Best employers in the ITK 2016"
- Your work environment: flat hierarchies, an open and informal corporate culture with short decision paths
- Attractive remuneration, additional benefits, and 30 days’ vacation, plus all public holidays of the German federal state of Baden-Württemberg, regardless of where you live
- At the beginning of your career you will receive the most modern tools and further training for efficient work
- We offer individual development opportunities, tailored to your strengths, for your further career path with us
- Extremely motivated, committed colleagues and – importantly – a high fun factor
What you may do at mayato: Plan. Design. Implement.
- You accompany/support the rebuilding of the division
- You will analyze existing data and system landscapes for the development of Big Data concepts and implement them for our customers
- You program and implement high-performance solutions (real-time, high traffic/availability) and Hadoop technologies (Hortonworks or Cloudera)
- You will support the development of an internal Hadoop platform and take over the internal transfer of knowledge
- You will develop and integrate complex data structures and interface programming (REST, SOAP)
What we’re looking for: Competence. Commitment. Customer focus.
- You have successfully completed a course of study in economics, computer science, mathematics or a comparable apprenticeship
- You have experience in technology consulting as well as independent concept implementation at the customer's site
- You have a sound knowledge of Hadoop and very good knowledge of Java and SQL. Further programming languages (e.g. Python) are advantageous
- You are committed and careful, have a high level of motivation and enjoy working well in a team
- Your work is characterized by a high level of customer orientation and excellent communication skills
- High proficiency in German and English (in professional contexts)
- Willingness to travel within Germany
By the way, not only are we a strong team at mayato, but we’re also part of a strong organization: the Positive Thinking Company. And that’s exactly how we think: positive – so we can find the ideal solution for our customers. The best thing is: Because we’re so good, we’re growing apace. Join us. Send us your application. We look forward to hearing from you.