(Senior) SAS Consultant (technology) (m/f/d)
What we offer you: Freedom. Flexibility. Development.
Take the opportunity to turbocharge your career. If you’re open-minded, a team player, and an initiative taker, you’ll experience great things at mayato – freedom, flexibility, personal development, and team spirit. All these together, plus:
- Diverse projects with customers from different industries. Flat hierarchies and “open door” principle
- We carry the "Top Consultant" label and belong to the "Best employers in the ITK 2016"
- Your work environment: flat hierarchies, an open and informal corporate culture with short decision paths
- Attractive remuneration, additional benefits, and 30 days’ vacation, plus all public holidays of the German federal state of Baden-Württemberg, regardless of where you live
- At the beginning of your career you will receive the most modern tools and further training for efficient work
- We offer individual development opportunities, tailored to your strengths, for your further career path with us
- Extremely motivated, committed colleagues and – importantly – a high fun factor
What you may do at mayato: Plan. Design. Implement.
- You will develop and analyze the requirements of our customers and implement them on the basis of SAS technologies
- You will develop and specify requirements for modern data architectures in the SAS environment
- The conception and implementation of high-performance data management routes is also part of your task profile
- The analysis of data sets and the derivation of statistical findings as well as the presentation of these to our customers complete your task profile
- Depending on your experience, you will carry out independent pre-sales activities, be available to new employees as an SAS expert and plan individual workshops with our customers
- They guarantee close cooperation with the specialist and IT departments throughout the entire project cycle in order to transfer complex tasks into optimal SAS architectures
What we’re looking for: Competence. Commitment. Customer focus.
- A degree in computer science, business informatics, business mathematics, statistics, business administration or a comparable education
- You have at least two years of practical project experience in the business intelligence environment and extensive experience in the design and implementation of SAS projects/architectures
- Experience in requirements management and test management in customer projects
- In-depth SAS Tool knowledge (e.g. SAS Data Integration Studio, SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Visual Analytics, SAS Enterprise Miner), proven by manufacturer certifications and proven project experience round off your profile
- Very good SQL knowledge
- Excellent analytical skills paired with enthusiasm and a quick grasp of things
- You are committed and careful, have a high level of motivation and enjoy working well in a team
- Your work is characterized by a high level of customer orientation and excellent communication skills
- High proficiency in German and English (in professional contexts)
- Willingness to travel within Germany
By the way, not only are we a strong team at mayato, but we’re also part of a strong organization: the Positive Thinking Company. And that’s exactly how we think: positive – so we can find the ideal solution for our customers. The best thing is: Because we’re so good, we’re growing apace. Join us. Send us your application. We look forward to hearing from you.